The PBL Church Plus Accounts offers a variety of products and services tailored for Churches, Church employees and Congregation.
The PBL Church Plus Accounts provides the Church the avenue to operate various connected accounts to help meet goals and thereby serve the congregation better.
The accounts which can be operated under The PBL Church Plus Accounts include:
- Church Administration Current Account-manage the administration of the church and its operations.
- Church Administration Savings Account- allows the Church the flexibility to save at its own pace.
- Project Account - enables the Church to build up funds for specific projects and also to apply for credit facilities to finance projects
- Sweep Facility (Call Account) - allows the Church to earn interest on funds not needed immediately and also make funds available for use when needed.
- Fixed Deposit – The Church may place excess funds on fixed deposit for periods up to one (1) year with a rollover option for principal and interest or principal only.
- PBL M-Pay Platform (Mobile Money Merchant Solution) – Allows congregants to pay tithes, offerings, donations and pledges from their phones or mobile devices.
- PBL mobiWise Mobile Banking Service – Allows the Church to manage its everyday banking from any location via any smart device.
- PBL alertWise (Transaction Alert) Service - generates transaction notification messages whenever a specified transaction type occurs on the account.
- PBL netWise Internet Banking Service - a real-time solution that allows the church to access its accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Other Benefits of the PBL Church Plus Accounts
- No Commission on Turnover (COT).
- Cash Collection Services
- Direct Debit services - The Church will have the option of setting up direct debit services for congregants who wish to pay tithes, pledges or donations direct from their accounts on a regular basis.
CHURCH EMPLOYEES PACKAGE
- The Package provides church employees including pastors with current and savings accounts through which their salaries can be paid.
- Account holders may also be eligible for consumer loans and limited mortgage loans on meeting the Bank’s credit application criteria.
Church Employee Loan
- PBL will provide church employees with loans to buy basic household items such as television sets, gas cookers, furniture, etc., pay educational bills, medical bills and to meet other urgent family commitments.
Facility Application Requirements For Church Employees
In addition to the Bank’s standard requirements for credit facility applications, the under-listed requirements will also need to be fulfilled:
- Church Employee Loan applicants must be employees of the Church;
- The Church shall guarantee repayment of credit facilities granted to their employees by the Bank;
- All applications for credit facilities shall be endorsed by authorized Church officials.
CHURCH CONGREGATION PACKAGE
PBL can also provide banking services for members of the congregation to meet individual banking needs or to support businesses.